Admissions Terms & Conditions
All persons entering Steam Museum and Barista Bike at Steam Museum ("Entrants") do so subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
We would like everyone visiting Barista Bike at Steam Museum to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a ticket and subsequent access to Barista Bike at Steam Museum are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
· All Entrants to easter egg hunting must pay for admission. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will be refused entry or removed
· Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed at the point of entry and on our website.
· Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All prices are quoted in euro. Barista Bike at Steam Museum reserves the right to increase or decrease ticket prices at any time.
· Children under two years of age are admitted free of charge.
2. Buying Tickets
· Tickets can be purchased online at www.barista.bike Entrants must have a valid ticket to scan to gain entry.
· Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
· Appropriate documentation of entitlement to any discounted ticket is required e.g. additional needs ticket holders will be required to show proof on the day of their visit.
3. Limitation of Liability
· Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it
· Barista Bike at Steam Museum not be liable for an Entrants Property lost or damaged at Steam Museum. Such property is at the sole risk of the Entrant.